Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Fun!


We had a great weekend in Indianapolis...it was the second annual Kidder/Mauck/Elsesser reunion! Scott, Gracie and I drove down early Saturday morning and met Mom and Dad in Broadripple. After a long lunch catching up, we hit a few shops and then parted ways. Mom and Dad took Gracie for the evening and Scott and I headed downtown to meet Sarah, Geoff, Elizabeth and James. We had a great time enjoying the company as well as a few local establishments :) It's always fun to catch up and reminisce about old times!


Yesterday we met Mom and Dad at Barnes & Noble for a while, and then headed back home. Scott and I were EXHAUSTED last night...although we did manage to stay up for two great new shows. Oprah's Big Give was great, as was the Newlywed reality show!


I didn't get many photos in Indianapolis as I forgot my camera in the car. Elizabeth and Sarah got a few though so I'll hopefully post those soon. We did snap a quick photo of the new Colts stadium on our way out of town. It is HUGE and dwarfs the RCA dome. The picture to the left shows the progress made thus far.


I also realized last night that we have lots of winter pictures that I never posted. They are posted at the following link...enjoy!


Well, happy Monday! We hope everyone had a great weekend and wish you a great start to the week!

No comments: