Special thanks to the Dugard and Cox families for coordinating such a fantastic event. Other notable thank you’s are as follows:
1) Steve and Robert for building such admirable Olympic rings
2) Greg, Michael, Corey, and Scott for building a strong and durable float
3) Michael and Brenda for providing the Bobcat…need we say more!
4) Michael for driving our children to safety
5) Greg for leading us through South Bend by taking the lead in the Bobcat and directing traffic
6) Robert and Theresa for being the best curler (or do I mean “cooler”) team South Bend could have asked for!
7) Mindi for skiing with me through the streets of South Bend
8) Bella for providing such wonderful food at the K of C
9) Patty for teaching the kids (and several of the adults) how to Irish dance
10) Sarah for showing Shannon how to take a shot!
11) All the children for allowing their parents to have such a great time!
And last but perhaps most important…
12) Steve for accepting his mayoral candidacy on such a festive day!
I could go on and on, but you get the point…it was a great time had by all!
I’ve posted the photos to the following link. http://picasaweb.google.com/scottkidder/StPatrickSDayParade2010