Friday, September 7, 2007

What's your favorite season?




This week has seemed a little odd...in my mind I've already put summer behind me and moved onto fall. However, the 90 degree days have not made this transition entirely easy. It's made me think a lot though about my favorite season. Hands down, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (shout out to Gayle King there) the Fall (or Autumn for you sophisticated blog readers)! Below are just a few of my favorite things about the upcoming season:


1) Crisp (but sunny!) days where you can wear shorts and a sweatshirt. Takes me back to college days walking on North Jordan!


2) Apple Day!


3) Pumpkin Patches


4) My little girl dressed in adorable Halloween costumes!


5) Fruit crisps


6) Organizing after a summer of letting everything get a little messy!


7) Back-to-school shopping (we still get to call it that, don't we?)


8) Freshmen arriving on campus


9) The beautiful colors of leaves


10) FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL!!!




Gracie has already began her love for Fall. Papa Tuff let her carve her name into a pumpkin in his garden. The pumpkin has grown to be VERY large...and Gracie's name keeps growing with it. I can't wait to see the size of this thing on Halloween!


2 comments:

Pop said...

Up a little late, aren't we? Glad to see "Apple Day" is close to the top, Mom and Leanne will be sooooo proud!!!!!

Pop

Keegan Brian Glynn said...

That pumpkin is enormous! I am certainly excited for fall and Keegan's first halloween as well.